babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Who is doing aftermarket stuff for the Evoque - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Who is doing aftermarket stuff for the Evoque (/Thread-Who-is-doing-aftermarket-stuff-for-the-Evoque)

Pages: 1 2

Who is doing aftermarket stuff for the Evoque - EvoqueMan - 14-12-2011 05:36pm

Hi, I'm getting quite excited my Evoque should be turning up soon!

Does anyone know any companies that are doing accessories for these?

THANKS!

RE: Who is doing aftermarket stuff for the Evoque - DrRob - 14-12-2011 09:04pm

Britpart will be soon....I have a connection there Wink
Also keep an eye on Paddocks LR parts website Paddocks

RE: Who is doing aftermarket stuff for the Evoque - vcruiser - 18-12-2011 08:21pm

I'll be lowering mine and putting 22s. I may add some carbon fibre bits and pieces too when they become available!

RE: Who is doing aftermarket stuff for the Evoque - Alex - 24-12-2011 08:02pm

Overall I'm extremely satisfied with the body, interior and performance, but interested to see what may be available with Overfinch as they have a showroom opening up near me soon.

At present the only change I would like to make to my Dynamic is to have the Coupe styling vents on my 5-door.

RE: Who is doing aftermarket stuff for the Evoque - robbo71 - 09-01-2012 01:12am

(24-12-2011 08:02pm)Alex Wrote:  At present the only change I would like to make to my Dynamic is to have the Coupe styling vents on my 5-door.

Thats also the only mod I'd like to do to my Dynnamic when it aventually arrives. I dont know why ther not on the 5 door
anyway.

RE: Who is doing aftermarket stuff for the Evoque - cutter7 - 11-01-2012 08:14pm

(14-12-2011 09:04pm)DrRob Wrote:  Britpart will be soon....I have a connection there Wink
Also keep an eye on Paddocks LR parts website Paddocks

I just purchased the dog guard from Paddocks, it's so very well made and looks so good that i leave it fixed..Very Happy

RE: Who is doing aftermarket stuff for the Evoque - LG8340 - 28-08-2012 03:07pm

(09-01-2012 01:12am)robbo71 Wrote:  Thats also the only mod I'd like to do to my Dynnamic when it aventually arrives. I dont know why ther not on the 5 door
anyway.

I've done the bonnet vents and now all that I really, really want is arm rests like on the RRS.Rolling Eyes

Who is doing aftermarket stuff for the Evoque - Jai - 28-08-2012 03:13pm

I am keen for an intake so we can hear some induction. I think the turbo inlet is over near the right hand side at the back and then snakes up and over the engine to the left hand side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Who is doing aftermarket stuff for the Evoque - DaveR - 28-08-2012 03:30pm

I'd quite like the bonnet vents on my 5 door but what I would really like is the dynamic style exhaust trim at the back of my prestige without having to change the whole bumper to do it.

RE: Who is doing aftermarket stuff for the Evoque - Griff449 - 28-08-2012 04:12pm

Where can you get the bonnet vents from or are they only from Landrover?