babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Black or White - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Black or White (/Thread-Black-or-White)

Pages: 1 2

Black or White - cooch - 05-10-2011 01:25am

Guys, I need help!

I've ordered a Sumatra Black Evoque, I am now haveing second thoughts and thinking the Fuji White (Girlfriends Influence)

I 'm a 35 year old male and think the white might be a a bit too feminine.......

Should I stick to the Black or go white? It's doing my head in! Please help!

RE: Black or White - vinda - 05-10-2011 01:33am

white stands out loads and is very nice. i have gone blk myself and dont regret but every time i see a white one its a head turner

Black or White - LP - 05-10-2011 06:58am

Do you have Prada sunglasses and a big blingy watch? If so go for the white.

RE: Black or White - caroline11000 - 05-10-2011 07:54am

White........ because that is my choice! I think the white makes the car more noticeable, and if you go for pano roof and/or privacy it contrasts with the white rather than blend in with the black. I don't think white makes it any more feminine.

RE: Black or White - ant - 05-10-2011 08:00am

Red.
Laughing

RE: Black or White - cjfp - 05-10-2011 08:06am

Out of B & W then defo W ; give consideration to other bright colours, esp firenze.

RE: Black or White - GibEvoque - 05-10-2011 08:17am

When I saw the fuji white with contrats panoramic roof, and shadow chrome style 7 alloys, next to sumatra black, there was only one choice, it just looks more special, the black looks nice when standalone, but when parked in a large car park, can still get lost in the sea of silver and black everything else. (IMHO of course)
(05-10-2011 06:58am)LP Wrote:  Do you have Prada sunglasses and a big blingy watch? If so go for the white.

Burn Sad, though my prada sunglasses have prescription lenses, and we have 300 days of sunshine a year, so thats my excuse Laughing

RE: Black or White - Daigriff - 05-10-2011 08:46am

Depends on your own personality.

White definitley stands out more, so if you want the attention, visit the hairdresser every week, wear make up, like fluffy kittens and enjoy colonic irrigation then you've made the right choiceWink

Right...where did I put my flack jacket and helmetWhistle

BTW... Only joking Tim!!

RE: Black or White - RacingSnake - 05-10-2011 08:56am

ahhh man.
I've gone for white. lol

Black or White - LP - 05-10-2011 08:59am

There is no denying the white is showy. People on here seem to think it is a bad thing that the black (and other dark colours) are more discreet.

Daigriff - I think your post is the best I've read on here.