babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Indus Silver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I looked for quite a while before buying my Indus Silver HSE Dynamic Lux. Never even considered the colour until I saw mine advertised. There don't seem to be many about. I think that the MY16 model looks good in silver especially with the Black Pack. I've never seen one locally, plenty in White,Red,Grey and black. Anyone else on here have one in Silver ?
I have the silver in my Dynamic with a black roof. Always loved it, and considering the big popularity of Evoque's around this neck of the woods, silver still enjoy's being exclusive.
In the 4 years i've had the car, i've only ever seen one that is the exact same spec as mine....still feels and looks like a special car, and still turns lots of heads everywhere.
It would be nice to see pictures of silver Evoques. Here's mine in case you missed them in my introduction. Sorry dealer pictures as I've not taken any yet.

[Image: EVOQUE%201.jpg]

[Image: EVOQUE%202.jpg]

[Image: EVOQUE%209.jpg]
Looks great xz4. I really like the wheels too.

My 2012 Evoque Dynamic....
[Image: bali019.jpg][Image: Evoque2003.jpg][Image: Evoque2005.jpg]
(31-05-2016 01:15pm)benzina Wrote: [ -> ]Looks great xz4. I really like the wheels too.

My 2012 Evoque Dynamic....
[Image: bali019.jpg][Image: Evoque2003.jpg][Image: Evoque2005.jpg]

Looks nice. I like the Shadow Chrome wheels. They set the car off.
Reference URL's