babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Mauritius Blue Dynamic - Pic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nice!

[Image: 6124040210_8e34fcbe84_b.jpg]
Oooo I quite like that (having previously discounted it!)! Do you think it would look ok with a black roof?

Ali Very Happy
I'm sure it'll look great with a black roof
(07-09-2011 03:30pm)alibeau Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think it would look ok with a black roof?

I think it would look much better.

I'm sure there's a picture knocking about somewhere of a Mauritius with a Black roof.
Oh dear lord, I have never been so indecisive about a car colour in all my life. I spotted a blue ford puma today which was my first 'new car' and I loved that colour, almost purple-y.....

Anyway, off to the dealer on Saturday so will see what they have and then will have to make a final decision in the next few weeks.....still hoping for that eureka moment re the colour....

I guess there are worse dilemmas to have Laughing

Ali Very Happy
I have put mauritius on my order sheet, but I NEED to see it in the flesh, to see how the light plays on it.

That's why I have to wait till December before the order goes in as it's not available to order till then, and probably March (12 plate) delivery Crying
Aka Zircon Blue.........MG Maestro 1980s!
(07-09-2011 04:14pm)KaDargo Wrote: [ -> ]I have put mauritius on my order sheet, but I NEED to see it in the flesh, to see how the light plays on it.

That's why I have to wait till December before the order goes in as it's not available to order till then, and probably March (12 plate) delivery Crying

Good colour imo and something for me to consider.

I wonder if there will only be a 3 to 4 month wait on a new Evoque ordered this winter?
(07-09-2011 04:24pm)DynamicRRV Wrote: [ -> ]Aka Zircon Blue.........MG Maestro 1980s!

I think you'll find a similar past colours for every current car colour!
(07-09-2011 04:24pm)DynamicRRV Wrote: [ -> ]Aka Zircon Blue.........MG Maestro 1980s!

Was thinking of BMW Estoril Blue.

Looks lovely!!
(07-09-2011 07:24pm)DDX Wrote: [ -> ]

Was thinking of BMW Estoril Blue.

Looks lovely!!

True, I've seen a few M3s that looked nice in a very similar colour.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's