babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Ipanema Sand Pure 5 door - pic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 6121352649_411cef5eb9_b.jpg]
I prefer IS to OG(SG)
Seen loads of LR4's and a few FL2's in Ipanema Sand and the colour looked a little 'washed out' to me, not really making a strong statement of any kind.

That said I know now to be humble about these things since I am waiting for my OG, which given the right (or is that wrong) light / angle looks like a slab of greyness itself…
Hi,
I'm new to the forum-I was at Halewood last Friday and was lucky to be shown around the factory compound. I've got to agree with berlin2011 ipanema sand looked a sort of dull champagne colour...
Ahh, but as they say, it is what you do with it that counts. Black roof - black wheels - will look cool in a three door.
I hope!
Cheers
I think Ipanema Sand shows up two different colours depending on how much light there is. In the shade it looks like champagne where as in light it looks more like silver than champagne. Atleast this is what i have saw with ipanema sand in other Range Rovers at the dealership.

Would those who've seen Ipaema Sand in the Evoque agree??
From my experience daylight colour differs quite dramatically around the world.

UK light is very grey.

I had an Blue M3 once which looked great here in the UK .... took it to Spain and it looked awful .... far too bright ... gaudy. Colours that will look nothing in the UK may come alive in places like Southern Europe, the Middle East, the Southern US and Australia.

Ipanema, Firenze and OG I think are those colours that responds very much to the light in which you view them. The IS car I saw was on a typical grey cloudy day and it looked like White Gold.
berlin, any chance of an OG Pure 5 door pic please if you find one?
OG, 5 Door but still Prestige

[Image: 6123689810_fa1bfb51b3_b.jpg]
Reference URL's