babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Evoque vs FL2 - photo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 6120859768_db9dc2b058_b.jpg]
Great photo
Is that M6 southbound - seems very familiar.
Great photo
(06-09-2011 05:37pm)griff Wrote: [ -> ]Is that M6 southbound - seems very familiar.
Great photo

Proper geeky Griff!!
me sado ! Wink
Should be an interesting PDI as part of the bumper is missing on the RRE Exclamation
(06-09-2011 06:58pm)PAT Wrote: [ -> ]Should be an interesting PDI as part of the bumper is missing on the RRE Exclamation

I've seen several Dynamic Evoques on the back of transporters with the same missing part this week. Perhaps the dealers will hope the new owners won't notice? Whistle
Yep but fortunately that's the bit they remove for transit lashing. Wink
(06-09-2011 07:43pm)griff Wrote: [ -> ]Yep but fortunately that the bit they remove for transit lashing. Wink

Thank gawd for that then Laughing

Noticed that there's no Land Rover badge on the back as well which is odd as all the RRE's I've seen have one.
(06-09-2011 06:58pm)PAT Wrote: [ -> ]Should be an interesting PDI as part of the bumper is missing on the RRE Exclamation

Thanks for the info. I was actually tut-tutting as I saw each Dynamic with the trim missing as I thought LR must have had a late production issue! Embarrassed
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's