babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Cirrus/Lunar - does this give a different dash board colour?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone please advise on this question.

I am specing up an Evoque eD4 SE and have chosen the following Interior:-

- Cirrus/Lunar with Cirrus grained leather seats
- Satin Brushed Aluminum
- Headlining - Cirrus Morzine

On the configurator it looks like the main part of the dashboard is remaining dark/black. However on other Evoques I have seen in the flesh with light coloured seats, the dashboard has appeared to be a split of light and dark.

I actually prefer the dark dashboard as per the configurator but am concerned I will get a light colour dashboard that almost looks Ivory as I have selected the seats and headlining etc..

Can anyone confirm either way what I would get?

Also, how do people find the Cirrus colour? Does it wear as well as the black or are you forever cleaning it?

Thanks
my cirrus/lunar, needs very little cleaning, but I use smart leather cleaner which give it a nice finish.
the whole of my dash is black, roof is cirrus.
Thanks..

Why is it then when you search Google Images with 'cirrus/lunar evoke' they are all with a light colour dash..?

When spec'ing mine I didn't get the option to change the dash, not that I would want to but don't want to order it thinking it will come with a black dash and then it come with a light one..
well mine is a late 13 so I cant comment on the new version evo. I would contact your dealer to verify its going to bee a black dash, get this answer on a email or letter.
Cool
(11-12-2015 03:57pm)Mdavenport555 Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone please advise on this question.

I am specing up an Evoque eD4 SE and have chosen the following Interior:-

- Cirrus/Lunar with Cirrus grained leather seats
- Satin Brushed Aluminum
- Headlining - Cirrus Morzine

On the configurator it looks like the main part of the dashboard is remaining dark/black. However on other Evoques I have seen in the flesh with light coloured seats, the dashboard has appeared to be a split of light and dark.

I actually prefer the dark dashboard as per the configurator but am concerned I will get a light colour dashboard that almost looks Ivory as I have selected the seats and headlining etc..

Can anyone confirm either way what I would get?

Also, how do people find the Cirrus colour? Does it wear as well as the black or are you forever cleaning it?

Thanks

I was like you almost 9 months ago now. Speccing, adding options, then changing them. It's fun, but you're always unsure if you've chosen everything you need and can afford. I don't want to spoil the magic of it for you, but then the car gets delivered, and if you are unlucky like me...........it's a piece of crap. I really do hope you get a good one, but being a Halewood built car, it's pot luck I'm afraid.

I wouldn't worry about the Cirrus needing constant cleaning. `I have the Lunar/Ivory grained leather........It feels and looks a bit like plastic, so I guess it'll wipe clean.
Reference URL's