babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: DTRL question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stuck behind a big black van in a traffic, I was admiring my DTRL's as you do and I noticed that as I indicated to turn left the DTRL went out, so I then indicated to turn right, the right one went out.
Is this normal as I've never noticed it before?
If you mean that they went out completly, I say "No, this is not normal" If you mean they dimmed when indicating left or right, I say "Yes, completly normal behaviour..."
(03-08-2015 04:59pm)Koidream Wrote: [ -> ]If you mean that they went out completly, I say "No, this is not normal" If you mean they dimmed when indicating left or right, I say "Yes, completly normal behaviour..."

I will second that.
(03-08-2015 04:24pm)Redrob Wrote: [ -> ]Stuck behind a big black van in a traffic, I was admiring my DTRL's as you do and I noticed that as I indicated to turn left the DTRL went out, so I then indicated to turn right, the right one went out.
Is this normal as I've never noticed it before?

It's perfectly normal. Every evoque I've driven does that. Isn't it a North American thing?
My DTRL (corresponding with whichever turn signal) go completely out when I activate a turn signal.
Booked in the dealers for a couple of warranty jobs later this month, so will update as soon as.
Cheers for the replies
Rob
Reference URL's