babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: MY16 service plan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi folks

The 5 yr service plan for 499 pounds now being offered for my16 evoque with new ingenium diesel engine only requires a service every 2 yrs , so if you are only planning on keeping the car for 3 yrs it means you have paid 500 pounds for a basic service or would LR give you the balance back after 3 yrs or if you traded in for a newer model could it be transfered ?
The Service plan is transferable to the new owner of that vehicle, so you wont get any refund that's for sure, and you'd need to look for the newer one to come with it's own service plan.
(28-06-2015 10:18pm)tonymar Wrote: [ -> ]Hi folks

The 5 yr service plan for 499 pounds now being offered for my16 evoque with new ingenium diesel engine only requires a service every 2 yrs , so if you are only planning on keeping the car for 3 yrs it means you have paid 500 pounds for a basic service or would LR give you the balance back after 3 yrs or if you traded in for a newer model could it be transfered ?

That is probably like asking the Government for a part refund on your Road Tax for not fixing the potholes.
(29-06-2015 09:01am)The Valeter Wrote: [ -> ]That is probably like asking the Government for a part refund on your Road Tax for not fixing the potholes.

Cant we do that? Laughing
so if your not planning keeping the car past 3 yrs or 42,000 miles the service plan is a waste of money , just pay for service at 2 yrs old
Reference URL's