babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Signature Strip Xenons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As per title I'm looking for a set of signature strip HID/Xenons. Done this mod on our FL2 after a lot of head scratching so looking a new challenge Very Happy
(17-06-2015 05:45pm)Jim NI Wrote: [ -> ]As per title I'm looking for a set of signature strip HID/Xenons. Done this mod on our FL2 after a lot of head scratching so looking a new challenge Very Happy

cartronics in surrey will sort it for you. enjoy the boat trip Laughing
(17-06-2015 07:43pm)bee Wrote: [ -> ]cartronics in surrey will sort it for you. enjoy the boat trip Laughing
Cheers but happy I'll sort it myself Very Happy can't be as hard as FL2, had to make up adaptor looms, fit switchable power supply that works on engine vibration and hardest bit was sourcing a DRL controller that dimmed DRL with indicators on. All can be switched back to original halogens in 5 mins!
(17-06-2015 07:58pm)Jim NI Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers but happy I'll sort it myself Very Happy can't be as hard as FL2, had to make up adaptor looms, fit switchable power supply that works on engine vibration and hardest bit was sourcing a DRL controller that dimmed DRL with indicators on. All can be switched back to original halogens in 5 mins!

it sounds good, hope you spill the beens when you finish your conversion ?Laughing
Sorted, fitted and working. No longer required
Reference URL's