babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Dummy Centre Speaker???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi peeps.
I have been searching online for the answer to the following but with no avail....I hope someone here can help.
My Evoque has a centre speaker on the dash but does not have any of the surround modes on the audio system. I was told that the car has the uprated 825w Meridian system but it certainly isn't working if it does. Is there a way to definitively check what system I have? Is it possible that a software update may have disabled the full system?
Thanks in advance.

A.
If you have the 825w system have a look in the menu setting for the sound system and you'll find a page which gives you the option of Dolby surrounded or Meridian.
Yes, no surround options appear. It was having a centre speaker that has thrown me, as it is definitely a speaker in the dash but does not appear to be in use.
(07-06-2015 12:35pm)Anno Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, no surround options appear. It was having a centre speaker that has thrown me, as it is definitely a speaker in the dash but does not appear to be in use.

Then I am sorry to say you don't have the 825w system.Crying

Didn't you say you brought it after being told the 825w system was in the car?
Reference URL's