babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Curious
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just curious, did Land Rover include the LED signature lighting from the very 1st 2011's or were they introduced with a later model year? If they did, they (along with BMW) were some of the first pioneers on LED accent lighting on automobiles...

Now everyone has them and some of them are very outlandish, no offense but has anyone seen the mid-sized Cadillac, where they run all along the front vertical edges? Not appealing (IMO).
Yep mines Oct 2011 Build, LED signature lighting included as Standard, It was Standard on Dynamic or Prestige, option on Pure from the very first one off the Production line!
(26-05-2015 09:58pm)PhilSkill Wrote: [ -> ]Yep mines Oct 2011 Build, LED signature lighting included as Standard, It was Standard on Dynamic or Prestige, option on Pure from the very first one off the Production line!

That's surprising and sweeeeet! I can tell other driver's check out those LED's quite a bit. still very fashionable!!

Now if RR would have just included the remote dash/key fob hatch closing feature like my 2011 Edge had Wink

No sweat though I'll have Doug's module up and running before long!
Reference URL's