babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: OG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So apparently this is the real deal - am actually quite happy with it after all.

[Image: 6104205802_4245e8201f_b.jpg]

[Image: 6104208392_6b89292579_b.jpg]
I agree Berlin....after being very sceptical, seeing it in the flesh at the dealers, it looks good.
Yes, it looks great!!
I think it will look even better with the black grille and trim, which i will be adding. Also deliberating on a black (that's Narvik) contrast roof.
By the way is that you in the driver's seat??
LaughingLaughing nope not me - yet to see the sucker in OG (or for that matter Stornoway even) in real life. Only had the pleasure of plonking down in a Firenze Dynamic with the Agility (Red) Plus interior and a Black Prestige with the Ebony.

Lovely as they were neither exactly answered any questions regarding my spec of OG with Element interior. So always nice to hear comments (defender_uk) that are positive.
Berlin
my dealer received their Prestige in Orkney Grey and Element on Thursday. Managed to get into their lock up where they are stored out of site to have a look.
The OG does look good on the Evoque. The element went with it real well. A good combination, though not one for me personally. But you will be happy!!!
Here are some pics of a RR Sport my dealer sent me as I was concerned over the OG...[attachment=321][attachment=322]
(05-09-2011 05:35pm)Anna Wrote: [ -> ]Here are some pics of a RR Sport my dealer sent me as I was concerned over the OG...

Anna, we have the same dealer then - I was sent the same pics!
Ugh...makes me more concerned! Just seems a bit dull and ordinary.

By the way, I've noticed that they have changed the online configuration tool to reflect the Orkney grey (it was changed by name before, but the colour was never previously changed)...so want go see what it will look like, go online
(05-09-2011 08:06pm)wbessada Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2011 05:35pm)Anna Wrote: [ -> ]Here are some pics of a RR Sport my dealer sent me as I was concerned over the OG...

I've just been informed they will have an OG in tomorrow!
(06-09-2011 09:37am)Anna Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2011 08:06pm)wbessada Wrote: [ -> ]

I've just been informed they will have an OG in tomorrow!

Great thanks! I'm booked in for a test drive and to see the OG on Saturday.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's