babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Speed cameras
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a quick question I have read the threads and link to download the speed cameras onto the cars system, however I am terrible with techy problems how hard is this to a simpleton? I am going on a road trip Thursday so need to sort it out ASAP?
Just updated these on mine this morning took me all of 5 minutes to install the latest updates i find sound 2 the best.just make sure you click ok for each one you download and ativate alert.
Hopefully his will work for me will try tomorrow
Need help installed the cameras all works perfect in England however I am now in Belgium and they have not worked in France or here. Can anyone help?

Also does anyone know how to add road speed limit onto the sat nav page?
I cant help with the downloading of the speed camera info, but I recall that using speed camera warnings are illegal in France with a fine up to €1500.

Might be worth checking the latest status (I know TomTom were trying to get this changed).

cheers

simon
Pretty sure you would only have downloaded the UK database of speed cameras so Europe won't show.
Interesting, didn't even realize we had this feature? Is this part of the "InControl Apps" that were an extra $430.00 on the window sticker? I keep forgetting to check out what they are in the OM. Need to read up on them I guess...
Reference URL's