babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Front Door Panel Removal??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All, I have rattles/buzzing coming from the upper driver's and passenger door panels...right where the "B" pillars meet the top of the front door panels. Minor but noticeable when driving, and very noticeable when music with base is playing.

I plan to remove both door panels and apply Dynamat and more sound deadening...anyone who has had their door panels off give me tips on how to remove the panels?

Very much appreciated!!
Bump, just a quick heads up from anyone who has removed their front/rear door panels? I can figure it out but that will generally involve breaking at least one plastic fastener before I figure it out Smile
Sorry, not done this on Evoque, but on other Land Rover products I've broken quite a few clips so have a good supply ready.

Cheers

Simon
(20-05-2015 12:42pm)couplands Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, not done this on Evoque, but on other Land Rover products I've broken quite a few clips so have a good supply ready.

Cheers

Simon

Thanks Simon, exactly my thoughts. RR seems to use the white plastic push clips with rubber around the base a lot (at least in the rear hatch panels I've been in) so I'll get a supply of those.
Reference URL's