babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Silly Question I know...but here goes...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today I was streaming music via my IPhone and Songza in the RRE and when I came to my stop, I wanted to finish out the song, but when I turned off the ignition all turned off. So then I tried to find the "ACC" position (like the old fashioned key ignitions where there was an ACC position then an ON position). Do we not have an accessory position where the accessories are on but all the engine systems, auto headlamps, etc are not on?

Thought I had remembered we had a 10 minute accessory delay after turning off the engine, but I don't see that anymore either...
If you push the ignition button without your foot on the brake, the accessories will come on but the engine will not.
Or, if you just push the volume button on ( under the screen left side ) it'll bring the infotainment on without the ignition on.
(01-04-2015 12:33am)Tcousins Wrote: [ -> ]If you push the ignition button without your foot on the brake, the accessories will come on but the engine will not.

Tcousins, I tried that, but I still think the ignition and all systems are live in this situation, just no engine running? I'll try it again and check it out - thanks!

(01-04-2015 07:02am)Nowaytk Wrote: [ -> ]Or, if you just push the volume button on ( under the screen left side ) it'll bring the infotainment on without the ignition on.

Nice, thanks nowayTK that's what I was looking for! I'll give it a shot today.
Reference URL's