babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Evoque 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Forum,

Firstly, I registered on babyRR today.

I want to thank you all for a very interesting and informative site. From the information I have gained from here, it led me to ordering my 1st Landrover yesterday at Landrover, La Rochelle in France, and I am very excited about taking delivery of the Evoque lll Pure ed4 sometime in November 2015.

The overall experience at the dealership was not satisfactory. My arranged appointment was somewhat disjointed with a break for lunch (typical in France) and what I found annoying, a further delay as another client was purchasing a very expensive Jaguar, so received everyones undivided attention. We are not all equal in this world!

I think JLR will sell shed loads of this new model Evoque. Pricing is very good and here in France a lower OTR price than the current model due to lower emissions. I believe it has not been released for sale in the UK as yet, but you can view it on the .fr website.

Not much room for discount, which is understandable. I did mention the 5 year service plan currently offered in the UK, which is NOT available in France. I was quoted €350 for the first service, so looking at approximately €1200+ for the first 3. To get my order they immediately offered the first 3 service's free, which with the new Ingenium engine intervals at 34K or 2 years should cover service cost's for about 5 years. And wow!, I also received a small gift pack including a pen and a USB stick that links you to a website offering discounts (yet to activate).

For a basic entry level car, the Pure is pretty well loaded for my requirements, and what a cracking looking motor.

Thank you again people.
(15-03-2015 12:58pm)AndyFrance Wrote: [ -> ]For a basic entry level car, the Pure is pretty well loaded for my requirements, and what a cracking looking motor.
Agreed.
Welcome and Enjoy your car!
Reference URL's