babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: 2016 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque at Geneva Motor Show 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2016 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque at Geneva Motor Show 2015

from the article:
The Land Rover Range Rover Evoque caused quite a stir when it originally debuted back in 2011. It had a striking design, respectable off-road capabilities (for a crossover) and plenty of luxury. And now, although it may seem somewhat hard to believe, it’s already time for the Evoque’s mid-life refresh. Fortunately, Land Rover knew not to mess too much with a good thing. The most noticeable changes include a redesigned front fascia with larger air intakes and optional adaptive LED headlights.

9 pictures and full article

(05-03-2015 05:08pm)tomas6791 Wrote: [ -> ]The most noticeable changes include a redesigned front fascia with larger air intakes
Shocked Laughing
Off there tomorrow so Will see it in person. The show is awesome. Anyone else going
would love to make the show. I doubt it though.
Well been and come back. Awesome as usual. 2016 evoque looks much like the one now. Only the fog lights look different. Just my opinion anyway.
I always thought the fog lights should shine/work under the fog! Don't they look/are to high on the MY16?
Reference URL's