babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Which MY are we on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Asked a salesman recently which MY was applicable and he was ..er?? MY14 I asked? Oh yeah thats right.

My current car is MY13, in the for sale section if you're interestedVery Happy

And I'm off to the dealership on Saturday to try a pick out a new one, I know that MY14 was the wing mirror redesign are we on MY15 yet and did that coincide with the 9sp auto? If so anything else.

I see there's a facelift to come and the new engines but they are too far off for me.
Got my dynamic last July and its a MY15 and it has the 9 speed auto if that helps.
Also has the tyre pressure monitor system and the in control as standard. (But not the in control apps)
Had our Dynamic Lux since July 21st last year and it was MY15
We actually bought 3 brand spanking new Evoque's last year and they were an MY13, a MY14 and a MY15
Need to know when MY16 comes out so I keep the continuity going........
just ordered one. Expected delivery, beginning of May. MY2015. I may get one of the last '15's. Smile
JLR are getting ridiculous with their MY's. Jaguar have just announce the MY16 F Type (manual gearbox, AWD et al) and it's only February. I know China is an important market for JLR but using the Chinese year seems daft to me Very Happy.
My new one, due next month, is a MY15. I'm sure that when the 16's are released the prices will change to reflect that!
And- in a bit of history. General Motors created the "Model Year". Instituting small design changes each year to make your current car look old/outdated- which proved to be a great idea for auto sales.
Reference URL's