babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Anyone with a pure with manual seats and heated seats?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!!

I am trying to rerofit the electrical seats on my pure, and I am reading that the evoque has the electrical wiring already installed and the "only thing" that has to be replaced is the temperature control (LR028200)

I would like to ask, if possible, that someone takes a picture under the fron seats, so I could confirm that I have the same conector and cables comming in and out the seat, so this will confirm that the heats padas are installed.

Thanx so much in advance!!
hope this helps
Can you get rear heated seats for the Evoque ?
(05-02-2015 05:19pm)fam1x Wrote: [ -> ]Can you get rear heated seats for the Evoque ?

Yes - standard on Autobiography, optional on everything else.
Hi Harry,

Thanx a lot for your cooperation. I have done some research. The most difficult part to add would be the heating pads.
This should be directly connected to a heating control module, (which should look like this: http://www.brit-car.co.uk/shopimages/pro...18750.jpeg ) and then, the heating module will be directly connected to the LIN bus.

This part that I am describing is the one that should differ from yours. So here is a pic taken fron the front side of my seat (the copilot) so there is no electrical height adjustment and all wiring is clearer.

[attachment=4215]

I would like to compare them, but I cant see were is the heating control module, which should be in the fron side of the seat. Would you take some pics?

I can give you my email adress so there is no need to post them we make this easier.

Thanx a lot in advance!
Reference URL's