babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Voicetags and other detailed information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, this is my first post so apologies if I'm in the wrong area. I've read the manual a few times now and it seems to explain the top level basics for an available function or feature, but doesn't drill down to give examples. I suppose my question is:- has anyone produced a more detailed manual giving examples. For instance the Voicetags. They seem reasonably intuitive to set up. So I set up a phone number for a relative, eg "John Home". Then I go into the voice system and try using 'Phone' > "John Home" and it starts to take me down further sub commands with one of them being "Voicetags". Is there not a short cut to get to the phone call when you have set up voicetags, after all they are meant to make things easier.
Regards

Pure Tech Auto - delivered 18/12/2014
I gave up with voice tags , just hit the green dial button on the steering wheel and it will bring up the last 10 numbers dialled select the desired number on the list then green button again .

It's a lot quicker .
Personally I don't use any other voice function
Reference URL's