babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: New Boy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Afternoon All,

I am soon to be the proud owner of a black pure tech.

I have previously owned a couple of freelander 2's, the most recent of which i had for six weeks from new and had to reject due to ongoing clutch issues. LR didnt want to know as the fault had only reappeared three times and we have to give them three attempts to repair.

the dealer was far more resonable and understood our concerns, after they spent a couple of week searching for a new replacement freelander, its was soon apparent there were no unregistered car's in the country.

The other option was an evoque, which i would have preferred in the first place but cost was the issue. the dealer as a good will gesture gave us approx £4000 of list price. Happy Chappy.

Collect Monday evening, apologies for the picture quality

[attachment=4178]
Good Luck with the new car and well done to your dealer.

You should name them as dealers get a lot of stick on the forums.
I had put a post on the freelander sister site, and to be fair I hadn't experienced good things previous, but this was very much going that extra mile.

Was Marshall Land Rover Cambridge. Top top service and very impressed with there attitude.
Reference URL's