babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Land Rover grill badge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apologies if this is a real newbie question but I'm a real newbie when it comes to RR's.

I just bought a used 2012 dynamic in Orkney grey and noticed there's no Land Rover badge on the grill. Should I have one or not?

Thanks in advance for any replies [emoji106]
2012 and older don't have them, 2013 onwards do. Yours is normal and, in my opinion, better.
Awesome. Thanks for the response
(16-12-2014 11:56pm)genericd Wrote: [ -> ]Apologies if this is a real newbie question but I'm a real newbie when it comes to RR's.

I just bought a used 2012 dynamic in Orkney grey and noticed there's no Land Rover badge on the grill. Should I have one or not?

Thanks in advance for any replies [emoji106]

I had the same, no badge, so I bought a used grill with badge off ebay. ten minute job to change it,
then sell the badgeless one on ebay. simples.Whistle
(17-12-2014 03:07pm)bee Wrote: [ -> ]I had the same, no badge, so I bought a used grill with badge off ebay. ten minute job to change it,
then sell the badgeless one on ebay. simples.Whistle

I bought the badge but there's nowhere to put it on my grill. Now I know why. Thanks for the tip [emoji106][emoji106]
Personally, I prefer it without the Badges front and back. Very Happy
Reference URL's