babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Improvements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My 2012 Dynamic was sold back to the dealership yesterday. LR have provided me with a 2014 Dynamic until my new one is built around December/January. They've been great as they could have easily given me a base Freelander or not even offered a loan car. Great customer service so credit where it's due.

I was surprised at how many improvements have been made to the latest model compared to my 2012 one. Loved the nippy, smooth 9 speed box, instantly on reversing camera, tweaked software and the smoother, quieter ride. The new enhanced blind spot monitors are very much improved too. If this is what the MY14 model is like then I'm really looking forward to my MY15 model arriving. Very Happy
A few of us bought MY14 cars back in the Spring, coming from year one cars.

The changes were very noticeable.

Good luck with yours, plus it's good to hear some dealers look after their customers.
Cheers Evo-King. I can't stop smiling whilst driving it. It feels so nimble compared to my old one.
I don't like reading posts like this... as I've been very happy with my 2012! Lol
RacingSnake - I would just like to say, the gearbox is awful, crap ride quality, it's sluggish and does 10 mpg!!

I hope that helps.
Cheers fella Thumbs Up
Reference URL's