babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Newest RRE owner in Perth, W.A. Come & say Hi....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi All,

Thought I’d take a minute to introduce myself to the forum as I picked up my (our – the wife thinks it’s hers!) RRE Dynamic last Wednesday.

IMO we managed to bag ourselves a real bargain as the Evoque is an MY13.5 registered in July 2013. We picked it up from a nice lady who had only put 2700km’s on the clock so we really do have that brand new car feel, look and smell Very Happy

We've owned a MK6 GTI for 3 years so this is a very different experience, but one that we are loving so far. Plus we’re keeping the VW which is a good result.

Priority for us was to upgrade the rims as soon as we got the car so I ordered a set of “Genuine” RRE Style 6 20” alloys from a mob in Sydney and I have to say I am over the moon. I had them fit on Wednesday this week and its transformed the car for us. Plus the rims had all the vendor stamps and serial numbers etc (phew…).

So all in all we’re some pretty happy new members to this community Wink

Hoping to get to know some of the other West Aussies members as coming from a very strong and active VW forum I hoping to keep the momentum going… Gonna through it out there and suggest a meet as the good weather is just around the corner Cool

A few pics I've collected along the way (…I'm always taking pics…) from the few trips out we've done this past week.

Before the new rims:

[attachment=4098]

[attachment=4099]

and after:

[attachment=4102]

[attachment=4103]

Cheers,

Alex
Congratulations, I can imagine Firenze really sparkles in the fabulous Perth sunshine. Enjoy it!
love the color. love the rims as well!! congrats!!
Congratulations and welcome Alex, lovely car you and your wife have.
Definitely the right choice to change the wheels, welcome to the forum.
I agree. The black wheels are SO much better. Time for black RR lettering, perhaps?
I am based in the UK but love Perth having visited several times, if you wanted to pay my airfair I would be happy to come over and talk Evoques with you for as long as you would like....
(28-09-2014 01:40pm)Wifes car Wrote: [ -> ]I am based in the UK but love Perth having visited several times, if you wanted to pay my airfair I would be happy to come over and talk Evoques with you for as long as you would like....

The Australian Government should be wary of letting people in who spell "airfare" as "airfair".
(29-09-2014 04:32pm)mark_n Wrote: [ -> ]The Australian Government should be wary of letting people in who spell "airfare" as "airfair".

well thats fair enough. Laughing
I blame the I pad spell check and me not reading the post having posted it, lol
The Australian government won't let me live there anyway, my job as an English teacher is not on the skills list...........

Only joking about my job....
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's