babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: 3rd service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
3yr service + mot booked - £345 + £35 - not bad for Sussex
(24-03-2015 12:58pm)KaDargo Wrote: [ -> ]3yr service + mot booked - £345 + £35 - not bad for Sussex

3rd service £290 inc rear pads and mot and brake fluid change inc vat. but this is Lincolnshire.Laughing
(24-03-2015 02:56pm)bee Wrote: [ -> ]3rd service £290 inc rear pads and mot and brake fluid change inc vat. but this is Lincolnshire.Laughing
Jeez, mine is in right now, and I'm paying £350 for the service, plus they quoted an extra £290 for the rear pads Shocked Shocked Shocked £55 for the brake fluid Shocked and £13 for the rear wiper Shocked Shocked Shocked

Absolute bloody joke.
(08-05-2015 01:15pm)RacingSnake Wrote: [ -> ]Jeez, mine is in right now, and I'm paying £350 for the service, plus they quoted an extra £290 for the rear pads Shocked Shocked Shocked £55 for the brake fluid Shocked and £13 for the rear wiper Shocked Shocked Shocked

Absolute bloody joke.

They quoted £46 for brake fluid, charged £38 (said it should be done every 2 years - if so why isn't it part of that service?)
(08-05-2015 02:32pm)KaDargo Wrote: [ -> ]if so why isn't it part of that service?)
thats what I asked, he said "it's part of the extended service which isn't covered" Evil
Ok, just picked the car up, whinged like a little girl Laughing got myself 10% discount.
So that softens the blow a little bit.

On a side note, they had 2 of the facelift models "in the compound", wouldn't let me see them though.
I was told the brake fluid is an "advisory". You dont HAVE to have it but...
Which you know means anything that happens will be attributable to not changing the brake fluid.
Even if totally unrelated......
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's