babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: My Evoque Has Gone Now.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bertie was collected by a trader from Scotland yesterday & a very honest trader too "Kieth Robertson Cars". He came all the way down on spec hoping my car was as described & he said he was very happy indeed. He had a buyer for it who had seen it advertised.
Yes I was sad to see it go, I/We loved the car & I did have a tear in my eye when it drove off but I sold it because the price was strong & I simply want to save some money for a while. My view is anything is for sale at the right price & I feel I was offered a very fair price. If that price hadn't been forthcoming then we would simply have kept it!!
Not buying anything for a moment (nothing new anyway) though will be putting a little money towards a modern classic Austin or MG as in Metro or another Montego as these cars are starting to appreciate very nicely now especially if the offer I have on my MG Montego is anything to go by!

Maybe when the Freelander replacement comes out I may be interested but that needs to be priced sensibly & have the appeal of an Evoque as in styling plus trim options etc.
Thats good to hear, i am in a very simular situation myself.

The Evoque is going up for sale very soon but i wont let it go for silly money & if it doesnt sell ill just keep it.
Why is it people are reluctant to give us specific numbers when they sell their cars. Fear of ridicule?
Another old timer going Sad
Good luck in the future Andy
(19-06-2014 08:45pm)mark_n Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it people are reluctant to give us specific numbers when they sell their cars. Fear of ridicule?

Are you referring to my thread? I can easily add that if you want as I had simply forgotten to put it in though it is in another post on another thread.

(19-06-2014 10:06pm)doug Wrote: [ -> ]Another old timer going Sad
Good luck in the future Andy

Thanks Doug, I will still sign in sometimes.ConfusedSurprised
(19-06-2014 08:45pm)mark_n Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it people are reluctant to give us specific numbers when they sell their cars. Fear of ridicule?

No - they're free to write what they feel comfortable sharing with the world.
(19-06-2014 11:43pm)alex.london.140 Wrote: [ -> ]No - they're free to write what they feel comfortable sharing with the world.

Please explain the relevance of this comment? Seems like spam.
This forum is all about Evoque purchase and ownership experience and understanding the experience of others in getting rid of their cars is helpful, to me at least.
Reference URL's