babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Evoques ..... All Greys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was very pleased with myself for spotting all the Greys in one spot but unfortunately the camera didn't really reflect what my eyes saw.
In the sunlight they all looked a shade apart with OG half way between Indus and Stornoway.

First Car (left) Indus, Second Sumatra, Third Orkney and Forth Stornoway.
good call
Nice spot!

You sure there's a Stornoway in the mix? These all look like customer cars and everything we've been told indicates no more SW only OG.
Good picture. Might take a small detour down to the factory gates myself this week. Laughing
Nice !!!
Nice pic blackseries, I'd say the two grey are both OG but catching the
light differently. Looks good though!
Only OG on the UK Spec RRE as far as I know but that defo looks like Stornoway!
Just realised that may well be the first half decent picture of the elusive OG! If my car end up looking anywhere close to those two (bar the Dynamic vs Prestige differences) I will indeed be delighted!
OG is defo more pale than SG...why you may ask...we got a SG defender sitting next to a OG 11MY Freelander in our showroom
Me being me....if I had the option i'd go for SG all day...but then that's my opinion
(23-08-2011 09:07pm)MW73 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say the two grey are both OG but catching the
light differently.

I know that’s what it may look like but in real life they did look quite different TBH that’s what drew my eye in the first place ....the two shades next to each other – I had to ask a JLR employee what colours I was looking at. I was surprised when I saw the photo .....how similar they looked.

It was the same at the Unleashed event. The Barolo cars looked black to my eyes (I couldn't see any hint of red) yet when I looked at my photos afterwards they all looked quite red. These photos were taken with a phone camera..... but I'm still at a loss to understand how I see one thing and the camera records something else.
Reference URL's