babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Hello all...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all

So, I ordered my Evoque back in April and I am expecting delivery October / November...so I am now allowing myself to get officially excited!! Hence me signing up to babyrr.com

I've been reading the forum for the last couple of hours and think I'm just about caught up with things!

Perhaps I should start by sharing what I've ordered...an Evoque Coupe 2.2 SD4 Dynamic LUX 190HP in some kind of Grey (who knows anymore!) with Black interior (all very boring I know, I prefer to think of it as Stealth!)

In addition to the LUX Pack (which I'm sure you all know what it includes)...I have added...

- Temporary Spare Wheel
- 20" Style 7 Chrome Shadow Wheels
- Ebony Headlining
- Heated Steering Wheel (the option I miss most from my last Range Rover!)
- Privacy Glass
- Deleted Engine Badge (not because I'm pretentious and want to hide the model as I have seen some suggest, just because I don't like badges on cars!)
- Tyre Pressure Monitor
- Premium Carpet Mats
- Satin Brushed Console & Gloss Black IP
- Adaptive Xenon HID Headlamps

Doesn't seem like much when written like this!! However, the only options not selected are:

- Ashtray and Lighter (no smoking in my cars thankyou!)
- Loadspace Rails (maybe a mistake in hindsight)
- Homelink (no use for it)
- Solar Attenuating Glass (has anyone seen the climate in the UK??)
- Automatic High Beam Assist (think I can manage this task myself!)
- Rear Seat Entertainment (kids have got iPads...don't need to spend ££££'s on more Media for them for 2 days in every 14!)

I'm pretty happy with my selection and very very excited!

My only concern at the moment is that I've ordered a rear bench seat rather than the pair of rear seats and I've just noticed that there is a no cost option for cupholders and central armrest in the back...the dealer never mentioned that to me so hoping it is standard when the rear bench seat is ordered...otherwise I will be very upset (or rather my children will!)
Welcome aboard Token.
Sounds like you have everything sussed. I believe the rear bench, an option I went for, has cup holders in the centre arm rest.
I hope!
Welcome token, looks a great spec. The configurator ticks the armrest/cupholders automatically or it certainly used to with a bench seat. If you've got a factory order sheet, check on there.
Welcome !!
Style 7 alloys are gonna look the bees knees on any type of grey! Nice spec and welcome. Smile
Thanks for the welcome guys...much appreciated
I've agree the style 7 will look awesome on the OG, that's why I've gone for them too! Very Happy
Reference URL's