babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Wrapped key
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Probably not for everyone but had a go at this wrapping thing tested it out on my key

[Image: MyKey.jpg]

What do you think ? Hopefully you will be able to see the image before and after.

Plan is to wrap the grey bit on the car in the summer Smile
I like it - will have to see how it stands the test of time in your pocket
Yes me to, but the good thing is I can simply take off the wrap and apply a new layer or go back the the original Smile

Might try a different colour on the other key Smile
(27-01-2014 11:53am)fam1x Wrote: [ -> ]Probably not for everyone but had a go at this wrapping thing tested it out on my key

[Image: MyKey.jpg]

What do you think ? Hopefully you will be able to see the image before and after.

Plan is to wrap the grey bit on the car in the summer Smile

I did the same. Good to see you got the wrinkles in the same place as me, top left of pic. I have also done the bull bar sections of my bumpers. Not bad for a first attempt
Yes, However I've now discovered how to get rid of the wrinkles might re do it and see.

Do you have any images of the bull bar's as I want to try that and the side vents.
(28-01-2014 10:10am)fam1x Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, However I've now discovered how to get rid of the wrinkles might re do it and see.

Do you have any images of the bull bar's as I want to try that and the side vents.

Have a look at the pictures on this link
http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q694...0c6709.jpg
I have a silicon cover on mine, perfect fit.

[Image: 3f6a3f99d27ab23bca0b21bfc837e33d.jpg]

[Image: a40a87ebe786880bdc1ae36189c67e2b.jpg]
Where's that from?
Thanks!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's