babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Slashed Tyre
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fairly annoyed that when I went to change my tyres over to winter ones, found that someone had slashed one of my tyres!!

Anyway I'm trying to order a new one to match my current set, which are P245/45R20 92V All Seasons Pirelli however all I can find is P245/45R20 99V.

My question therefore is, if my other three tyres have a load capacity of 92V and I then purchase a 99V, will this have any negative impact on the car at all?

Thanks guys!

SG
(09-12-2013 04:07pm)SG Wrote: [ -> ]Fairly annoyed that when I went to change my tyres over to winter ones, found that someone had slashed one of my tyres!!

Anyway I'm trying to order a new one to match my current set, which are P245/45R20 92V All Seasons Pirelli however all I can find is P245/45R20 99V.

My question therefore is, if my other three tyres have a load capacity of 92V and I then purchase a 99V, will this have any negative impact on the car at all?

Thanks guys!

SG

No effect what so ever; just a lightly higher load rating - the important thing is the speed rating must be obeyed!
(09-12-2013 04:26pm)BFGEvoqueMan Wrote: [ -> ]No effect what so ever; just a lightly higher load rating - the important thing is the speed rating must be obeyed!

Thanks BFG much appreciated!
When I replaced the tyres on my SLK the load rating on the Michelin was much higher than the original Continentals since Michelin didn't make them in the same rating. No difference in ride quality at all.
Reference URL's