babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Evoque 14MY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As some of you have now had the opportunity to be introduced to your new 14MY Evoques and get used to them, I thought I would take this opportunity to see how you are finding them?

If you have one currently on order and are awaiting an update on delivery or have any other questions please feel free to PM me.

Many thanks,
Pete
I know you're on the other side of the Atlantic, but do you have (or can you get) any information on when the US website is *finally* going to be updated to the 14MY?
I complained to JRL US about it last year (Nov) and they apologized and said they'd pass along my complaint. The site still wasn't updated until either late Dec or early Jan (I ferget). Basically and sadly, it'll get done when it gets done (although I have noticed little tweaks here and their through this year to the site)

Just do what I did last time to hold you over: read this and other Evoque forums for MY14 news and check the US website once a day. Going by their track record, I would expect it to be updated in the same time frame as before. No need to fret over it Smile

side note: I still didnt buy one as I was saving up for a huge down payment and with the rumors of what was in the MY14, I decided to hold off on the MY13 until the 14's are released (and the US site updated). Of course, now I'm eyeing the new Jeep Cherokee, which has pretty much all the same tech (except for surround cameras) but is $10G less. Obvi, it doesnt feature the Evoque's killer styling, but the new Cherokee is unique at least.
(07-12-2013 05:38am)omegabob Wrote: [ -> ]Just do what I did last time to hold you over: read this and other Evoque forums for MY14 news and check the US website once a day. Going by their track record, I would expect it to be updated in the same time frame as before. No need to fret over it Smile

Not fretting, just some quiet grumbling, as there's not much to do until the local dealer gets theirs in so I can take a 14MY test drive (allegedly mid-December, fingers crossed!)

Quote:Of course, now I'm eyeing the new Jeep Cherokee, which has pretty much all the same tech (except for surround cameras) but is $10G less. Obvi, it doesnt feature the Evoque's killer styling, but the new Cherokee is unique at least.

I looked at it, and there's a lot to like, but while the front is odd but interesting I think the rear is ghastly and quite unfortunate! I figure if I kind of hate the vehicle just looking at it, I should stick with the Evoque. Smile
Reference URL's