babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Regular size spare 19 inch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know if a full 19 inch space will fit into the spare compartment?

Thanks for your input,

R
No...it will end up way to high, and the cover won't close. I bought a spare 20'' Rim & tyre, and i just keep it in the garage.
Tried doing this yesterday as I wanted to know if they fit or not as the case was Sad
Thank you everyone for the response!
Sad
(04-12-2013 10:39am)Evoquetur Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you everyone for the response!
Sad

Benzina answered your question in post #2 and SP in post #3 - what more were you looking for ?
(04-12-2013 07:41pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Benzina answered your question in post #2 and SP in post #3 - what more were you looking for ?

Huh? I am just disappointed that a full spare won't fit into the tire compartment...that is why there is a unhappy face...did my unhappy face look angry somehow, against Benzina or SP? Sorry if that was the case!! THESE EMOTICONS must be malfunctioning... Confused
(06-12-2013 03:09am)Evoquetur Wrote: [ -> ]Huh? I am just disappointed that a full spare won't fit into the tire compartment...that is why there is a unhappy face...did my unhappy face look angry somehow, against Benzina or SP? Sorry if that was the case!! THESE EMOTICONS must be malfunctioning... Confused

No, please accept my apologies - i completely misread the tone of your post. My mistake - i must have been tired
Maybe tired from looking at your Tom Daley calendar! Wink
(06-12-2013 09:33am)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]No, please accept my apologies - i completely misread the tone of your post. My mistake - i must have been tired

No worries...for a minute I thought I was drunk blogging and had unknowingly let it rip! LaughingVery Happy
Reference URL's