babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Can you recommend a dealer near Nottingham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am about to start a new job in Nottingham and so will need to get my cars service done in UK early next year (as I have the 5 year service pack). . Since it doesn't matter about their labour rates due to the service pack, can any one recommend a rally good dealer within about 20 to 30 miles of Nottingham that focuses on customer service and not bul****t.

Thanks
I've been using Marshall's in Melton Mowbray recently and have been quite impressed. Also talking to one of the LR Assistance guys this week, he said at the moment they were the best locally and had recently upped their game a lot.
Also Stratstones in Nottingham are well regarded.
When I had my XF I used Sturgess of Leicester and they were pretty good. Their dealership covers JLR products and is 5 minutes off the M1/M69 junction. The are a small family owned dealership and therefore don't have any big company hangups.
(15-11-2013 12:53pm)rchrdleigh Wrote: [ -> ]I've been using Marshall's in Melton Mowbray recently and have been quite impressed. Also talking to one of the LR Assistance guys this week, he said at the moment they were the best locally and had recently upped their game a lot.
Also Stratstones in Nottingham are well regarded.

I thought this one might pop up, but I had guessed that since they are all part of the group that includes my supplying dealer in Peterborough they would be as bad as Peterborough. I might give them a whirl then?
Reference URL's