babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Never thought I'd see the day...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First time in 20 months that I've managed to hit the 50 MPG mark on any run. Now averaging 40 MPG which is better than the 34 MPG I was getting for the first year. Smile

[Image: 42r3.jpg]
How did you manage that I'm still getting 25mpg if I'm lucky. Are you doing a lot of motorway driving ?
ED4 I presume!...?

My SD4 showed 47MPG on the Motorway for 30 miles once, but soon dropped off again once I got off the flat.
This has to be the best fuel consumption ever seen posted on here! Here was me thinking I was doing well getting 34.6MPG on a 100 mile run in my Si4, lol. Laughing Paula xx
I got over 50mpg in my eD4 when I went on a long motorway trip, with a few twisty bits. But for normal driving round town, soon goes down (as mentioned) - now at about 38-40
I have had 52.5 on my sd4 manual. Not very often though
I'm driving around the lakes at the moment journey up here and driving around averaging 42 for 600 miles so far in my td4.never every got near 50.
(29-10-2013 10:49am)fam1x Wrote: [ -> ]How did you manage that I'm still getting 25mpg if I'm lucky. Are you doing a lot of motorway driving ?

Some motorway / A Roads. I plan my journeys better these days. I have a Suzuki Swift DDiS for my town and country lane driving. If I am to travel distance then I use the Evoque for 40 mile plus round trips. Very Happy

(29-10-2013 01:54pm)PhilSkill Wrote: [ -> ]ED4 I presume!...?

My SD4 showed 47MPG on the Motorway for 30 miles once, but soon dropped off again once I got off the flat.

No, SD4 Model.
(30-10-2013 05:28pm)IvorRedOne Wrote: [ -> ]No, SD4 Model.

Damn that's good going, cannot believe no matter how careful I was driving on the flattest roads, I could ever reach 50mpg... what sort of mileage have you got on the clock?
Trip yesterday to Bromyard Herefordshire from Bolton. Making good progress average 41. Trip home making better progress got 37 average. Happy with that Very Happy
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's