babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Pure Tech
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie here, and we've just bought a UK Evoque SD4 Pure Tech in Fuji white. Taking delivery end of October. I've been reading about the Sat Nav, and it's one thing I forgot to ask the dealer - if this model come with the dual view screen as standard? It looks so cool!
Nope, sorry, dual screen is extra

From LR spec website

8 inch High Resolution Dual View Touch-screen (requires HDD Navigation System, not available with Rear Camera)
£600.00
Advanced Dual View technology allows the front passenger to watch TV or DVD, while the driver follows route navigation information on the same 8 inch Touch-screen. High-specification wireless digital headphones with CD quality sound allow the video soundtrack to be played without disturbing the driver.
Oh well, I thought it would be part of the tech pack... I no worries then, the I'm sure I'll still enjoy the standard screen gadgets anyway! Thanks.
I have a Pure Tech with no dual view & before that I had a Dynamic Lux with the dual view - never used it except to try it!
Reference URL's