babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Not a good advert for the evoque!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And the damage done hauling it onto the back of the flatbed with the electronic handbrake locked on is.........?
(10-09-2013 05:50pm)recordman Wrote: [ -> ]Pity they didn't read this first!

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Moving-an...ne-running
yep, shame that wouldn't help them with it either, since it sounded like it was a manual (constant reference to the clutch position).
Just watched that on catch up, I called the missus into the room & said look what's broken down on a motorway.

I recon she will be due a nice sweetener from head office!!
Is it just a matter of pressing the foot brake and pulling the EPB lever to release the handbrake manually [on a manual]
Hers was a manual, not sure that trick works as it was just immediately re-applying the brake once released.

All a bit embarrassing, hope LR made it up to her!
i remember passing the car when she was broken down. Hope LR sort her something out. Any way off the Frankfurt motorshow today to have a look at some potential new purchases....
(11-09-2013 07:55am)xxxx5 Wrote: [ -> ]i remember passing the car when she was broken down. Hope LR sort her something out. Any way off the Frankfurt motorshow today to have a look at some potential new purchases....

Oooo do let us know how you get on!!!!! Very Happy

Ali.
Reference URL's