babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Another day, another OG thread....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got these photos from Lookers to show me OG and then followed the same car yesterday. The pictures are in bright sun but was dull yesterday so it looked darker and must admit really smart. Wouldn't describe it as silver, definately grey.

And James - if you've lost this car was headed out west on the A40!
(17-08-2011 04:57pm)Charlie Wrote: [ -> ]Got these photos from Lookers to show me OG and then followed the same car yesterday. The pictures are in bright sun but was dull yesterday so it looked darker and must admit really smart. Wouldn't describe it as silver, definately grey.

And James - if you've lost this car was headed out west on the A40!

So have you seen the light Charlie and are converting from Black to OG? Shocked
of course not, can't stand the colour Laughing
(17-08-2011 05:32pm)Charlie Wrote: [ -> ]of course not, can't stand the colour Laughing

Figured out why LR have not released a picture of OG yet! Apparently looks sooooo good they're trying to sell a few of the other colours before word gets out (that and they've promised Jaguar to leave a few tins of the paint for them as well) LaughingLaughingLaughing
(17-08-2011 05:45pm)berlin2011 Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-08-2011 05:32pm)Charlie Wrote: [ -> ]of course not, can't stand the colour Laughing

Figured out why LR have not released a picture of OG yet! Apparently looks sooooo good they're trying to sell a few of the other colours before word gets out (that and they've promised Jaguar to leave a few tins of the paint for them as well) LaughingLaughingLaughing

just came back to edit:

'just kidding Berlin' and you beat me to it!
Inthought that was the reason for so few Ipanema Sand photos.
LR are afraid of the rush Smile
(17-08-2011 05:47pm)Charlie Wrote: [ -> ]just came back to edit:

'just kidding Berlin' and you beat me to it!

Wink knew you were just pulling my leg.

For anyone keen to see OG (in the Lunar Grey guise on a Jag) - I've uploaded a Flick Gallery of about 20 photo's showing the colour in from different angles, different lighting conditions, close ups etc.

Lunar / Orkney Grey
Reference URL's