babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Anyone seen this before? Rear seat cup holder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Came across this pic in a new review (motortrend). Never seen this before and makes the two rear seats far more appealing since my big gripe was that wasteland between the two seats.

Know if this is an option - have not come across it anywhere.

[attachment=237]
Haven't seen this as an option at all before. On the LR Build website, you can opt for a Rear Seat Centre Armrest that has two cupholders ..... but only if you opt for the bench seat. This does look dynamic plus, but I couldn't see any different options choices there either.

Why don't you PM Nick@LandRover and ask him to comment on this thread?
To me this looks more like a space to store your RSE remote than a cupholder.
(16-08-2011 11:38am)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't seen this as an option at all before. On the LR Build website, you can opt for a Rear Seat Centre Armrest that has two cupholders ..... but only if you opt for the bench seat. This does look dynamic plus, but I couldn't see any different options choices there either.

Why don't you PM Nick@LandRover and ask him to comment on this thread?

I have read that the coupe have only 4 seats. I thinks that's how it looks in the fond of the coupe.
Picture Landrover HP Coupe
[Image: ScreenClip%20%5B8%5D.png]

Picture Landrover HP 5door
[Image: ScreenClip%20%5B7%5D.png]
Landmilch, you can choose between 4 or 5 seats in the Coupe.
(16-08-2011 11:53am)vision*R Wrote: [ -> ]To me this looks more like a space to store your RSE remote than a cupholder.

Very cunningWink I think you may be spot on.
(16-08-2011 11:56am)vision*R Wrote: [ -> ]Landmilch, you can choose between 4 or 5 seats in the Coupe.

You are right. I have never recognized that 3 seats are available as cost free option in the coupé.
@Landmilch - Be careful - Originally in the UK, 2 seats were standard in the Coupe and you had to 'opt' for the 3 benchseat. However, in the UK at least, that has changed such that 3 benchseat is now the standard in a coupe and you have to 'opt' for 2 seats if that is what you are looking for
(16-08-2011 12:17pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]@Landmilch - Be careful - Originally in the UK, 2 seats were standard in the Coupe and you had to 'opt' for the 3 benchseat. However, in the UK at least, that has changed such that 3 benchseat is now the standard in a coupe and you have to 'opt' for 2 seats if that is what you are looking for

I have already ordered a 5door Evoque here in Germany. That means my "cake is pealed" already. I will hopefully get soon my 5 seat car. Cool
(16-08-2011 11:53am)vision*R Wrote: [ -> ]To me this looks more like a space to store your RSE remote than a cupholder.

RTFM… it clearly indicates that the RSE Remote is indeed 'docked' and it also charges while docked. So that's what the mystery insert is for then.

Also explains the other mystery object I saw in some photo's. The attached pic shows inside the red block what I now know to be the IR emitter / Receiver for the Remote and also the Wireless headphones

[attachment=238]
Reference URL's