babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Shudder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anybody noticed a slight shudder in the transmission when changing from first into second gear (manual)
Mine has done it for a while and I feel it is happening more often. Car is booked into the main dealer and dual mass flywheel has been mentioned as a possible cause Shocked
I take it it's not clutch judder? I get that very occasionally, but nothing to worry me.

If it is the DMF then be glad it's under warranty!
(16-07-2013 11:06pm)PhilSkill Wrote: [ -> ]I take it it's not clutch judder? I get that very occasionally, but nothing to worry me.

If it is the DMF then be glad it's under warranty!

feels like clutch judder but I understand that problems with the DMF would feel similar, so I don't really know hence its booked in to the dealers
I've done 46000 miles now and mine occasionally has had some judder, I put it down to my other half driving it, slipping the clutch etc.

Nothing to worry about, I don't think it should shudder though, best get it checked, ps ask for the master tech as sometimes you may know more than the guy testing it and you may end up being told that it is normal !
(17-07-2013 06:40pm)Westy Wrote: [ -> ]I've done 46000 miles now and mine occasionally has had some judder, I put it down to my other half driving it, slipping the clutch etc.

Nothing to worry about, I don't think it should shudder though, best get it checked, ps ask for the master tech as sometimes you may know more than the guy testing it and you may end up being told that it is normal !

They have booked a tech to go out with me when I take it in
I have a feeling that they are aware of a problem as it is the first time that the service manager has NOT said "we have never come across that problem before"
Reference URL's