babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Window shade/sun shade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone recommend a good window / sun shade for the rear window? The tinted windows are great but on the rare occasion that the sun comes out in the UK it would be handy to have some more shade for my little girl.

I'm wondering if the standard ones from mothercare, halfords etc fit fine or if anyone can recommend a brand which fits the evoque well....

Thanks
(22-05-2013 09:05pm)Kitt Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone recommend a good window / sun shade for the rear window? The tinted windows are great but on the rare occasion that the sun comes out in the UK it would be handy to have some more shade for my little girl.

I'm wondering if the standard ones from mothercare, halfords etc fit fine or if anyone can recommend a brand which fits the evoque well....

Thanks

Hi

I bought a full set of privacy shades, (Rear and back window) for the Evoque, then when mine arrived with privacy glass, the extra shades were just too much. I paid over £100.00 for the full set, but could let you have them for £50.00 plus postage if you want? Can send you the link so that you can see what they are.

Richard
Are they specially shaped for the Evoque windows?

If Kitt isn't interested in them, I might be. Have photos/link?
Thanks for the offer RichardW66 but think they also might be a bit much, just after a good removable shade. Feel free to offer them to j7david.
We have some Mamas & Papas ones which stick on the rear windows; they're okay but don't cover the full size of the glass (too tall and not wide enough) and it'd be nicer to have something a bit more effective for motorway journeys with sun shining direct on child seat.
(23-05-2013 01:24pm)j7david Wrote: [ -> ]Are they specially shaped for the Evoque windows?

If Kitt isn't interested in them, I might be. Have photos/link?

Hi David, sent you a PM
Reference URL's