babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Umbrella holder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Haven't seen this accessory before...

Looks like LR had the interns working on a project to get rid of all the excess Land Rover wheel badges that get replaced with Range Rover ones...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Range-Rover-Ev..._215wt_998
I fitted one last November, with the sole purpose of using it to stick two hi-vis jackets in it when we go to France. And for that purpose it works, however my Land Rover dealer wondered if the umbrella they were selling fitted.... It didn't - Land Rovers own brand umbrella didn't fit - too big!
..... and I didn't meen the proper size umbrella.........

However, my wife has taken the jackets out and stuck her pink umbrella in there - it is after all her car........
Still have the gigantic umbrella that came with my 1999 RR (and which half my kid's soccer team used to hide under). It's exactly the right length to fit in the forward section of the luggage space of the Evoque. Plus it's got a nice spear-tip so great for vampires and car-jackers.
Hell of a price just to store your umbrella! Or am I getting mean? I see that you can now also add it as an option on the new RRS configurator.
Why didn't I do a search? Her indoors bought herself the small Land Rover umbrella so I thought I'd by her the holder as a surprise. It definitely worked as a surprise.........surprise surprise, the damned thing doesn't fit in it.
Why am I surprised?

Phil
Reference URL's