babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Daytime Running Lights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
the manual doesn't have any mention of parking lights...
but the DRL's still wouldn't perform this function anyway.
Quote:then daytime running lamps will switch on automatically under the following conditions:
The engine is running.
The gear selector is out of park (automatic transmission).
The parking brake is not applied - market dependent.
No parking lights?Shocked....mmm. SO what does one turn on when parked to the street side in order to alluminate the car front and back,without wearing the battery down fast?
Went into the dealer today to check on this, and the Evoque does have parking lights,but maybe under another name in the manual.
The stalk had the small lamp symbol on it, which lights the LED's front and rear.
So if i get the DRL's dealer de-activated, then it all good,cause i can activate parking lights at will, which are the same LED fronts plus the rear.
(15-02-2012 07:16am)benzina Wrote: [ -> ]The stalk had the small lamp symbol on it, which lights the LED's front and rear.
Urm... they're just sidelights?
Must be a terminology thing Thumbs Up
Looking in the manual, it only mentions side, dipped, main, drls and the fogs.... so this must be it Smile
Yep that would be it...side lights (Mostly been known as parking lights over here)....perfect. Cheers Thumbs Up
Has anyone a Pic of the Drl's with Halogens.

Daniel
(18-02-2012 08:13pm)Mounty Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone a Pic of the Drl's with Halogens.

Daniel
[attachment=1526]
Thumbs Up Thanks. So no Led's at all or do i see there a small half round stripe on the pic?
The DRL's on halogen headlights are still LED but not the signature LED as found on the Xenons.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's