babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Posh Spice RRE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

About to order a RRE Dynamic spec here in Australia in Orkney Grey with style 7 wheels and came across the pictures of the Victoria Beckham special edition that has effectively what looks like the upcoming 'Black pack'.

Can the black RR lettering and rear etc be specced now its own?

I love the Grey/Black look and shame if its only on the "Posh spice' model...
You can't as far as I know get the factory to do this for you, but there is after market lettering that you can buy in Black.

There are a few threads on here about this, but some suppliers are better than others.
Hi there, I am in Perth and I am selling my grey evoque. It's on car sales, rego is SD4. Cheers, Jai 0410 886 886
Oh and I have the black lettering :)
(21-04-2013 11:55am)teambwr Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All,

About to order a RRE Dynamic spec here in Australia in Orkney Grey with style 7 wheels and came across the pictures of the Victoria Beckham special edition that has effectively what looks like the upcoming 'Black pack'.

Can the black RR lettering and rear etc be specced now its own?

I love the Grey/Black look and shame if its only on the "Posh spice' model...

Expecting my Orkney Grey Evoque this week.

Was told by dealer that the Black Pack is available as accessories here in Switzerland. No way of ordering from the factory as far as they're aware.

T
I think the black pack can be ordered as a factory option from later this month. I'll see if I can find the page I read that on.
I have changed the letters on two Evoques, as long as you are patient then it's an easy job.
Reference URL's