babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: LR Evoque iConfigurator - iPad App
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Land Rover have released an App to configure the car for the iPad, helpful as you can't use the flash on the LR site while using the iPad/iPhone. But it's not that great, they could have made it more dynamic.

All it includes is exterior colours, wheel selection, and interior finish but no info on accessories or vehicle details. I think this is due to the app appealing to a global audience.
Thanx for that, very limted in functionality but at least Fuji White looks like white!
Yep its the colour i have chosen and nice to see it in the configuration mode, can't see why they can't correct that on the main site.
I only played with the app configurator today for the first time. It lets me choose contrast roof for pure!? Is it available somewhere for pure?
It will be next year.
Sad
(02-10-2011 10:02pm)JiiPee Wrote: [ -> ]I only played with the app configurator today for the first time. It lets me choose contrast roof for pure!? Is it available somewhere for pure?

I understand available in factory build 2, which starts 1st of Nov, according to my dealer.
That unless they have a supplier issue Laughing
Reference URL's