babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Dynamic with Prestige interior
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello everyone, I came across an interesting combination in Autocar's Evoque Si4 review. Apparently the car that was reviewed is Dynamic yet the interior seems to be from a Prestige model.
Here is the link to said article:
http://www.autocar.co.uk/CarReviews/Firs...WD/258364/
Look at interior pictures.

Is this combination possible in some markets? Or maybe they just used interior pictures from another car? I'd be really interested in this since I like the exterior of the Dynamic trim, but prefer the interior from the Prestige trim.

Also could someone more knowledgeable tell me the name of the colour of the car in the review?

Thank you.
Yes the interior pictures are of another Evoque, if you look at the picture showing the full dash you can see the wing mirrors and they are silver in that picture and not the black that the dynamic has!
Ameer, I share your dilemma. The best bet is to get the Prestige model with the interior you want. When they actually put the Evoques on sale, I'm sure the Dynamic kit will be put in the spareparts list. Then via the dealership, you can order that, rebuild the Evoque with the Dynamic exterior (perhaps even before you pick up the car?). Pricey route maybe, but I guess that's the only way. The finishers (mirror caps, tailgate, waistline, bonnet, grille) I guess can be painted to Santorini Black. There's also the chrome on the windows to think about as well if you decide to convert to full Dynamic.
(16-08-2011 12:28am)Ezandania Wrote: [ -> ]Ameer, I share your dilemma. The best bet is to get the Prestige model with the interior you want. When they actually put the Evoques on sale, I'm sure the Dynamic kit will be put in the spareparts list. Then via the dealership, you can order that, rebuild the Evoque with the Dynamic exterior (perhaps even before you pick up the car?). Pricey route maybe, but I guess that's the only way. The finishers (mirror caps, tailgate, waistline, bonnet, grille) I guess can be painted to Santorini Black. There's also the chrome on the windows to think about as well if you decide to convert to full Dynamic.

CoolLaughing That's exactly what I'm going to do!
ANTCoolVery Happy
(16-08-2011 12:28am)Ezandania Wrote: [ -> ]Ameer, I share your dilemma. The best bet is to get the Prestige model with the interior you want. When they actually put the Evoques on sale, I'm sure the Dynamic kit will be put in the spareparts list. Then via the dealership, you can order that, rebuild the Evoque with the Dynamic exterior (perhaps even before you pick up the car?). Pricey route maybe, but I guess that's the only way. The finishers (mirror caps, tailgate, waistline, bonnet, grille) I guess can be painted to Santorini Black. There's also the chrome on the windows to think about as well if you decide to convert to full Dynamic.

You need a new exhaust system to do this, I asked the question at one of the live events and apart from the front and rear bumpers, sides claddings and under sills, a new exhaust is also required at the prestige / pure has chrome tips on the end and do not fit over the square dynamics.
(16-08-2011 07:06pm)evoque_virgin Wrote: [ -> ]You need a new exhaust system to do this, I asked the question at one of the live events and apart from the front and rear bumpers, sides claddings and under sills, a new exhaust is also required at the prestige / pure has chrome tips on the end and do not fit over the square dynamics.

I thought those are just exhaust finishers, rather than a totally different exhaust system. If it had a totally different exhaust system, won't they be any power differences? If you see the breakdown of the Dynamic Kit, they didnt mention anything abt exhaust system, just exhaust finishers.
Maybe someone at cardiff tomorrow could get a close up shot of dynamic exhaust finisher, would imagine theres just 2 pipes without prestige Chrome finisher
(16-08-2011 08:14pm)pureevoque Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe someone at cardiff tomorrow could get a close up shot of dynamic exhaust finisher, would imagine theres just 2 pipes without prestige Chrome finisher

Do these help?

[attachment=240]

[attachment=241]

[attachment=242]
Not clear but it looks like a pipe visible on the nearside but not the same thing on the offside
Perhaps this is a eD4\TD4 Dynamic Laughing

[attachment=244]
I tried to get a picture underneath today as it went over the axle twister, but it was too quick for me.
I'm pretty sure that the exhaust system is common, it's just the finishers that are different. .... but I am prepared to be corrected.
ANT
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's