babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: New car ordered
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As much I love my Evoque and its stunning looks etc its time to move on, i have Just ordered a Audi A3 sportback 20TDI S-Line wont be getting it until September, if I'm honest with myself I am an Audi man and felt instantly at home on the test drive.

So my Evoque will be up for sale within the next month or so and I will purchase a small car for the interim.

Mark
Hi Mark,

I can't seem to message you but I am interested in your Evoque...

Cheers,
Neil
Jbob - you need to make 5 posts before you can enable PM's
(20-03-2013 09:47pm)jbob Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Mark,

I can't seem to message you but I am interested in your Evoque...

Cheers,
Neil

Hi Neil
Just tried to pm you with my email, it says your pm is disabled

Mark
Ah ok, time to make a few more posts!
(20-03-2013 09:56pm)jbob Wrote: [ -> ]Ah ok, time to make a few more posts!

Here is my email, I will edit it out at 9.15pm,

Mark
Email sent..
I have problems from day one and think my own Evoque is cr@p but I would not swap it for an A3!

Tony
(20-03-2013 11:44pm)Tony Wrote: [ -> ]I have problems from day one and think my own Evoque is cr@p but I would not swap it for an A3!

Tony

We loved our A3 when we had it.
(20-03-2013 11:44pm)Tony Wrote: [ -> ]I have problems from day one and think my own Evoque is cr@p but I would not swap it for an A3!

Tony

I have owned 5 Audi A3's and found them all brilliant and they have met my motoring needs perfectly. I will miss the lovely Interior of the Evoque and its such a lovely car to travel anywhere in and is so much admired by folk. The wife isn't happy it's going but she will get used to the idea.

Mark
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's