babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Land rover experience day or half day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

Just interested to know if I should expect this when I collect my car at the end of the month.

Is it dealer discretion or is it a standard offering?

Thanks
(16-03-2013 06:52pm)Steveb68 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Just interested to know if I should expect this when I collect my car at the end of the month.

Is it dealer discretion or is it a standard offering?

Thanks

Some give them, some don't, but the dealers have a plentiful supply so I would ask for one if it isn't forthcoming (after having waited to see what else they give you first!).
Offer of Experience voucher(s) will depend on Dealer and also which Country you are in.

Also note that the following note was posted on Disco4.com.

"Please be aware that the LR Experience programme is changing shortly and any vouchers will need to be redeemed by June."
I was promised it, but never received it. Sad
(16-03-2013 07:45pm)rchrdleigh Wrote: [ -> ]Offer of Experience voucher(s) will depend on Dealer and also which Country you are in.

Also note that the following note was posted on Disco4.com.

"Please be aware that the LR Experience programme is changing shortly and any vouchers will need to be redeemed by June."

According to the T. & C.s, they are only valid for 28 days from the date of issue anyway, and then you have to book a date that is within two months. Whether they stick rigidly to that, I don't know.

(16-03-2013 09:13pm)RacingSnake Wrote: [ -> ]I was promised it, but never received it. Sad

Ring Customer Relations, they will send you one.
From my experience the vouchers are for half days, you can upgrade yourself to a full day, usually an extra £100 or so.
Still have mine do they go out of date? It's six months old now.don't really think I will ever use it and I'm only 7 miles from rockingham Center.might put it up forsale.
Barton Evoque - go to Rockingham as its so near to you . Its really good fun and gives you a chance to "play" but not in your own precious vehicle. Its a road vehicle so no special tyres , tuning etc.

You can take someone else with you or go alone , plus you can select - when booking - the vehicle you would like to use. It doesnt have to be an Evoque .
The Instructor will be with you for the 3 hours but you do most of the driving . They offer advice on the 4WD part of the course, up hill, round trees , etc

I was told the vouchers go out of date after 6 months , but it turned out you activate it first then you can make a booking within 6 months . However I was also told mine hadnt been activated so I ended up using it 12 months after I took delivery of the car . I phoned within a few months of expected expiry , twice .

Have previously done half day experiences in Freelanders and a Defender.
Despite knowing the Evoque is a Landrover, I was actually quite impressed with its ability off road whilst still a road car .
(17-03-2013 09:59pm)paisan Wrote: [ -> ]Barton Evoque - go to Rockingham as its so near to you . Its really good fun and gives you a chance to "play" but not in your own precious vehicle. Its a road vehicle so no special tyres , tuning etc.

You can take someone else with you or go alone , plus you can select - when booking - the vehicle you would like to use. It doesnt have to be an Evoque .
The Instructor will be with you for the 3 hours but you do most of the driving . They offer advice on the 4WD part of the course, up hill, round trees , etc

I was told the vouchers go out of date after 6 months , but it turned out you activate it first then you can make a booking within 6 months . However I was also told mine hadnt been activated so I ended up using it 12 months after I took delivery of the car . I phoned within a few months of expected expiry , twice .

Have previously done half day experiences in Freelanders and a Defender.
Despite knowing the Evoque is a Landrover, I was actually quite impressed with its ability off road whilst still a road car .

According to the T. & C.s they expire after 28 days from the date of issue, during which time you have to book a date that falls within a further two months. However, it's not clear how they would know or check the date of issue.

Not all centres have Evoques.
Used mine nearly 11 months after it was given to me. A the time They seem reasonably relaxed on dates and told me when I rang, it shouldn't be a problem. Worth a call to them if you need reassurance.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's