babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: In the garage again......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm lucky that I have a good dealer, which helps in your time of need.
Yes we'll I have a dealer that is totally f@ck£&@ useless. Major telephone call with the dealer principle on Monday morning. I also await to see if Liam at Customer services gets in touch.......
Got rid of my ride after a yr of endless frustrations!
(17-03-2013 09:48pm)xxxx5 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes we'll I have a dealer that is totally f@ck£&@ useless. Major telephone call with the dealer principle on Monday morning. I also await to see if Liam at Customer services gets in touch.......

Name and Shame, it's the only way.
(18-03-2013 01:46pm)heronb Wrote: [ -> ]Name and Shame, it's the only way.

Hunters Preston = Avoid!
I know the feeling i've now taken 2 days off work and driven 600miles to 2 different dealers and they both say the same thing. I have to charge the battery more often (ie: every week) if I don't want all the errors, as "there's nothing wrong with the car". Pure BS, the car isn't fit for purpose Censored
(18-03-2013 08:56pm)Sarcastrix Wrote: [ -> ]I know the feeling i've now taken 2 days off work and driven 600miles to 2 different dealers and they both say the same thing. I have to charge the battery more often (ie: every week) if I don't want all the errors, as "there's nothing wrong with the car". Pure BS, the car isn't fit for purpose Censored

Of course -- and this is 100% -- you need a new battery. No dealer has told you that? Of course, a new battery does no good if you are having charging issues. Was it you who remarked that in Sweden LR had gone over to batteries with a higher cranking power?
(18-03-2013 01:55pm)xxxx5 Wrote: [ -> ]Hunters Preston = Avoid!

stratstone newcastle avoid service
(18-03-2013 11:24pm)harrydor Wrote: [ -> ]stratstone newcastle avoid service

Good to know, so where do you take it?
(19-03-2013 10:25am)heronb Wrote: [ -> ]Good to know, so where do you take it?

I never got round to my first service but google team valley land rover. There a fully franchised service centre and are about 40% cheaper than stratstones quoted me.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's