babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: The end is nigh (it's arrived)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After much thought I have decided to trade the Evoque in and go back to a Fl2. There's nothing wrong with my Evoque but my ever increasing family (dogs that is) means I need a slightly bigger boot.

So as it stands got a good deal on a 13my car and 5yrs/60,000mls servicing for £199.

New car should be here first week in May.

Spec:
Fl2 XS TD4 manual
Mauritius blue
Arm rest pack
Cold climate pack
Heated wheel
Halogen/signature lights
Rear spoiler.

It's been a pleasure to be here this past year, thanks all for the entertaining banter.
Good choice, since having the Evoque the freelander is much more desirable to me

They are a nice package
That's the second person to quote a 5yr service package for £199, what the hell's going on?
(11-03-2013 09:39pm)Evo-king Wrote: [ -> ]That's the second person to quote a 5yr service package for £199, what the hell's going on?

LR finally getting in the 21st century, thats what!

Unfortunately I will have my pockets emptied to the tune of £350 on Saturday morning!!Crying
Part exed J77? Good deal?
I have noticed Freelanders being heavily discounted via on line sites.
I'm in the same boat regarding the boot size but going to keep mine a bit longer.
Hope all goes well Smile
Good choice ... Always like a man who puts his dog first. Bold colour choice, but it looks great on the Freelander. Hope it all works out well.
(11-03-2013 09:39pm)Evo-king Wrote: [ -> ]That's the second person to quote a 5yr service package for £199, what the hell's going on?

I think it's exclusive to Stratstone, I could be wrong though.
Due to having just one dog I went from a D4 to an Evoque - I did test drive a FL2 HSE LUX and was very impressed, dealer also had the £199 5 year service plan, but I managed to get one for my Evoque for £399 Very HappyVery Happy
Good choice, we currently have a FL2 SD4 auto loaner while the Evoque is being fixed - Again.

Compared to the Evoque it feels a solid, well made heavy car, great visability and less road noise. Interestingly it returned 43.5 mpg bringing it home from the dealer, the Evoque only did 37.8 taking it in. Same route, 125 mile, same speed etc. They have the same engine transmission, the Evoque is lighter and less of a barn door so why does the FL2 get better mpg?

Tony
I agree, had to Fl2s before the Evoque and although they are now starting to get a bit dated they do feel more solid and seem to be a bit better on fuel. It's strange
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's